Monday, January 12, 2015

CREATE Magazine and Process Video

Here we are with the first CREATE Magazine of 2015! I'm so nervous and excited for you to see it, the DT really went all out and I think you will love it!

You can view and download this and past issues here.

I myself have two layouts in this 303 page beast of a magazine.

This is the longest title work I've ever done on a layout and now I feel like it's some sort of challenge to beat it in the future. Not sure that can be done. I loved the challenge and knew exactly what I was going to do from the first moment. The realities of today's families are rather unique and things like shopping by text are all too common. I love glimpses of everyday life.

This is special because I actually have a process video for it! I'll link it up below. Thank you so very much for stopping by, enjoy.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!