They have out done themselves this CHA and have gorgeous lines. I know all of them will make an appearance on my pages at some point. Hop on over and find out how you can enter to win.
Friday, July 26, 2013
Monday, July 15, 2013
Welcome to the Christmas in July Blog Hop, inspiring you to get out your Christmas stash and use it before all the new collections are introduced this month. Join the fun and create something too, use the hashtag #scrapbookchristmas in twitter, facebook, or instagram.
This is the first Christmas page for my son's album I've done. For some reason I struggle with Christmas pages, maybe I think that I won't do the occasion justice. I'm happy with how this one turned out and now I can't wait to finish up the other Christmas pages for his album! Thanks Ruth for this blog hop, it was just the kick start I needed to get off my lazy bum and get working.
Next on the hop is, Melissa - http://yesterday2day4ever.blogspot.co.nz.
In case you get lost at any point here is a list to all the blogs:
- Ruth - http://scrapmachine.com/
- Bernice - http://btsoi.blogspot.com/
- Theresa - http://himynameistheresa.com/
- Holly - http://harmonydiy.blogspot.com/
- Sandra - http://www.thecraftybunch.com.au/
- Melissa - http://digitalscrapbookinghq.com/christmashop
- Kimberly - http://kimberlymariekett.blogspot.com/
- Stella - http://myscrapbliss.blogspot.com/
- Alanna - http://scrapping-and-life.blogspot.com
- Megan - http://meganlianesblog.blogspot.com/
- Jen - http://myreillyboysandme.blogspot.com
- Lisa - http://mykreativepursuits.blogspot.com
- Margareta - http://www.paperpilekitten.com/
- Taniesa - http://thecraftypickle.com/
- Smitha - http://www.smilingcolors.com
- Catherine - http://paperaddictcatherine.blogspot.com
- Kate - http://www.funkytales.blogspot.co.uk
- Tasha - http://tashascreativejuice.blogspot.com/ *That's me*
- Melissa - http://yesterday2day4ever.blogspot.co.nz
- Alison - http://magicalmesses.blogspot.com/
- Cat - http://decisioninspired.com
- Manda - http://www.mandalikadesigns.com/
- Madeleine - http://senoritaml.wordpress.com/
- Melissa - http://www.scrappyjedi.com/
- Amanda - http://amandathemadscrapper.blogspot.com/
- Ali - http://www.moloneystylestamping.wordpress.com
- Jenny - http://scrappinjen-partyoffive.blogspot.com/
- Ros - http://noteverypicturezperfect.blogspot.com.au/
- Sue - http://themakingtable.blogspot.com.au/
Thanks for stopping by.
Thursday, July 4, 2013
Tuesday, July 2, 2013
Actual size is 2.88 x 3.90 because I use Becky Higgins page protectors and they aren't true to size. It would be easy enough to delete the outer file and create one that is is a true 3x4 if you needed it to be. You could even take of the rounded corners if you wished. You can snag it here.
Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.