Friday, July 24, 2015

Card and Tag Sketch

Sharing another project from the July issue of CREATE, if you haven't taken a look yet you can find it and past issues here.

The card and tag sketch are fun and you can get all the measurements by downloading them here.

Here is my take on the two.
For the card I kept it fairly close to the sketch, opting to swap out the stars for hearts and one doily die cut.

The tag is where I changed up a couple of things, first the overall dimension is different. The other main change was to instead of add a piece inside the strips, which would be great for hidden journaling, I added a heart die cut on top. This would be an excellent set to use for a baby shower, which is exactly what I plan to do.

Finally breaking out my Simple Stories; Hello, Baby collection felt great. Some recent Waffle Flower purchases seem to be made for a card just like this, along with a favorite Maggie Holmes doily embossing folder. I'm happy with how it came out and I can't wait to send it with a gift for a new precious bundle.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!