Monday, June 3, 2013

SG Blog Hop or it was supposed to be.

So, this layout was supposed to be part of the Scrapbook Generations blog hop that centered around people that love to use their sketches. If you look back at my layouts you will see that I am a huge fan.

For this layout I broke out my new One on One book. I love this book, it's perfect for those like me who do more one-page sketches. It might only be supposed to be one photo layouts but there are several you could add more photos with just a bit more planning.

I used sketch #8 in the book and changed quite a few things. Making a frame means gave me less of a canvas to work with but it also allowed me to add a bit more color. I straightened up the circles in the sketch since I couldn't make the wave pattern because of the smaller canvas. Then I simply used each circle as a sort of mini canvas adding punches, brads, rhinestones, and a few extra baubles.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!