Wednesday, May 29, 2013

You Are Awesome - Card

Let me say this is not my usual style of card, it's a little... out there. Totally bright and over the top. All of my younger nieces have birthdays in June and August it was time to start making cards that can be used for birthdays.

You Are Awesome card

This will be perfect for my niece Harmony, she has a bright and bubbly personality, I know she will love it.

Featuring:
  • Lawn Fawn's Teeny Tiny backgrounds 
  • Technique Tuesday's Favorite Circles 
  • Echo Park's Little Girl
  • Stampin' Up Ink in Basic Grey
  • Distress Ink in Dusty Concord
  • Colorbox Chalk Ink in Lime Pastel
  • Spellbinders Beaded Circles Die
  • EK Success 1 3/4" Circle Punch
  • Lifestyle Crafts Nested Circle Dies
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!