Saturday, May 4, 2013

Welcome!

Chances are you are coming from Shimelle's blog, thank you for stopping by. If you found me another way, thank you as well.

I was truly honored she wanted me to be a part of her {Inter}National Scrapbooking Day festivities. My topic was a great one and I can't think of a bigger milestone than when your first child comes into the world, it was truly one of the greatest days of my life.

As you can see this blog is a new endeavor for me and I hope you will join me on this crazy crafting ride. Thank you again and happy {Inter}National Scrapbooking Day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tasha,

    Thought I would stop by your blog, so glad I did!! Your projects are awesome !!

    Although I have been blogging for quite a while my Lemon Paper blog is new and I am starting afresh!

    I am sure your blog will blossom I beautifully !!

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!